My youngest seems to have had a reaction to the MMR – covered from head to toe in what look like measles or perhaps allergy spots and bright red cheeks. Decided to call NHS direct this morning, who answered very promptly, but they didn't seem too interested – suggesting that it was likely to be an allergic reaction to the MRR jab. Given the side effects reported to the jab and the whole host of other things it could be I would have hoped for a more comprehensive check. We were not asked for example to check the spots with a glass etc. So it's off to the pharmacist as recommended by NHS direct to see what they recommend to reduce the allergic reaction. I hope this advise is good and appropriate.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets